- Biopolitics and Utopia: An Interdisciplinary Reader. Patricia Stapleton and Andrew Byers, editors. Palgrave Macmillan, June 2015.
- “How Will the Affordable Care Act Impact Assisted Reproductive Technology Use?” With Daniel Skinner. Politics and the Life Sciences. Forthcoming.
- “‘The people in the chaos cannot learn’: Dystopian Vision in Atwood’s Maddaddam Trilogy.” in The Age of Dystopia: One Genre, Our Fears and Our Future, edited by Lousia MacKay-Demerjian. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, forthcoming.
- “The Inauspicious Regulatory Beginnings of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis.” In Biopolitics and Utopia: An Interdisciplinary Reader, edited with Andrew Byers. Palgrave Macmillan, June 2015.
- “Suicide as Apocalypse in The Handmaid’s Tale.” in Margaret Atwood’s Apocalypses, edited by Karma Waltonen. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, January 2015.
- “Chaia Heller: Food, farms and solidarity: French farmers challenge industrial agriculture and genetically modified crops.” Agriculture and Human Values. July 2015, Volume 32, Issue 3, pp 571-572. DOI 10.1007/s10460-015-9635-6.
- “Marie-Monique Robin (dir.): our daily poison.” Agriculture and Human Values. March 2013, Volume 30, Issue 1, pp 151-152. DOI 10.1007/s10460-012-9418-2.
- “APSA Teaching and Learning Conference Track Summary: Simulations and Role Play II: Assessment and Methodology” (with A. Rosen). PS: Political Science and Politics. July 2014, Volume 47.3, pp.725-726. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S1049096514000882..
- “APSA Teaching and Learning Conference Track Summary: Simulations and Role Play II: International Relations and Comparative Politics” (with A. Rosen and B. Kesgin). PS: Political Science and Politics. July 2013, Volume 46.3, pp.658-659. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S1049096513000772.
- “2nd EFFL Academy: Another Smashing Success” (with M. O. Barros Pinto). European Food and Feed Law Review. December 2010. Volume 6.